Thursday, January 19, 2017

Visiting Union Garage and Moto Borgotaro in Brooklyn

The last time I was in Brooklyn (over six years ago) Union Garage did not exist. I remember them tagging my Instagram (wow I have been on Instagram that long !!!!) and saying sorry to have missed you would have been awesome to catch up over a coffee. Well since I was in Brooklyn for a few days and just around the corner I planned to do just that. 

So the day before the snow storm hit I made a trip to Union Garage and just hung out had a few coffees chatted with the crew there and just had a pretty fun morning. As I was about to leave Chris says wanna come and check out the garage Moto Borgotaro next door. What a good idea that was because the garage was a treasure trove of some amazing motorcycles and here I was with no time to appreciate them all. 

If you are ever in the neighbourhood go and say hey and take a looksie its well worth it but beware you will end up swiping your card.

P.S - They have an RD 350 parked in the garage if you looking to buy one. I am sure it will be cheaper to buy and ship than it is to find one in India these days. 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment