Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ride Inn - Manali part Deux


So if you have not heard of Ride Inn in Manali then well I just did you a favour. Now that you have let me tell you that after a few years they have moved down the road a bit and opened up a new location in Manali to host weary travellers on the well trodden Manali Leh route. 

The Inn keep and her husband are insanely great people who will take immense care of you while you are a guest at their property. We love going and hanging out there whenever we can. 

Before I left for Spiti I got them to send us some pictures of what the new place is looking like and let me tell you we cant wait to get up there and spend some time checking it out and eating that great local mutton dish their kitchen puts out. 

Here are some of the images they sent me. More when we are there in the next fortnight.








No comments:

Post a Comment